GPS Fishfinder with ice fishing transducer and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
• Bright, sunlight-readable 5″ fishfinder with built-in GPS, ice fishing transducer, and support for ClearVu scanning sonar
• Includes high wide Garmin CHIRP ice fishing transducer for crisp, clear fish arches and excellent target separation
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1′ contours for up to 2 million acres
• Built-in flasher lets you see your jig or weighted bait and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam
• Portable carrying case holds unit, cables, and battery for a successful day on the ice
The 5″ Striker Plus 5 ice fishing bundle features support for ClearVu scanning sonar (ClearVu transducer not included) and includes an ice fishing transducer for crisp, clear fish arches and excellent target separation. Built-in GPS and Quickdraw Contour mapping software let you find and mark your favorite spot and return later. Includes rechargeable battery, charger, tilt/swivel unit mount, foam float, and a portable carrying case for it all.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are fishing the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. The Striker Plus 5 can store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1′ contours.
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
The Striker Plus 5 ice fishing bundle comes with a transducer designed for ice fishing. CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, instead of sending just one. When the frequencies return, CHIRP interprets them individually, gathering a wider range of information for crisp, clear fish arches and excellent target separation. The wide 16° – 24° beam angle covers a large area in the water, so you know what’s coming.
Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it and return to it on your next trip. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to your most productive fishing holes.
Built For You
The Striker Plus 5 Fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it’s built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what’s below the ice, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the ice. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you’re always ready for anything.
Garmin Striker Plus 5 Specs
• Overall: 7.4″ x 4.5″ x 2.1″
• Display size: 5″ diag.
• Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: WVGA color
• Weight: 1.0 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP 77/200kHz
• Quickdraw Contours
• Integrated GPS
• Mark waypoints
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain minimizes clutter
• Adjustable depth line
• Water temp sensor included
In The Box
• Striker Plus 5 Fishfinder
• GT8HW-IF transducer
• Power/data cable
• Tilt/swivel mount
• Portable Fishing Kit (bag w/handle, foam float, rechargeable battery, and battery charger)