- • Easily connects modern bulk propane tanks to any propane gas lantern or camp stove.
- • Type-1 fitting connects to propane bulk tanks easily, using only hand pressure (Do not over-tighten).
- • When connecting the brass end of hose to a camp stove, do not bypass the pressure regulator supplied with the stove.
- • Remove hose from your appliance when finished and make sure all fuel is released from the hose.
- • Do not leave attached to the tank with gas in the hose for extended periods of time.
- • Do not use with older style propane bulk tanks not equipped with Type-1 fitting.
- • Do not expose hose to extended sunlight, high heat or low temperature.
- • Keep hose at least 24 inches away from high heat and combustibles.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, phthalates, or more chemicals, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.